Imagine Nations Kids is committed to providing ministry to children that is age appropriate, engaging and full of fun. We believe in seeing a generation of children growing up knowing how much God loves them and who live lives filled with hope, purpose and vision for their future.
Imagine Nations kids have an incredible and commited team who are energetic, enthusiastic and screened and trained in child protection providing a safe and secure environment for children of all ages. All team comply with the requirements of the Working with Children Check and there is always first aid trained team in every service.
- Parents room: babies
- Jellybeans: 1-2 yrs
- Starburst: 3-4 yrs
- Skittles: Kindergarten-Year 4 @ school
- Bullseyes: Years 5-6 @ school
- Parents room: babies
- Night Owls: preschool children
- Blast: Kindergarten-Year 6 @ school
Every October school holidays, our massive kids holiday program Choctoberfest™ occurs. This is two crazy, creative and chocolate filled days for school aged children with games, music, creative workshops and the Good News that God loves all kids. You can see video from last year here.
Local School Scripture
Imagine Nations Kids have team involved in SRE in eight local schools. We use the CONNECT™ and Beginning with God ™ curriculum from CEP.
We also have team who are available to teach small group self-esteem, character building and leadership programs in schools.
You can apply to be a part of our amazing Imagine Nations Kids Team today.
Areas to get involved
These areas don't involve being in the kids’ service, but may require Sunday service commitment
- Welcome & registration
- Drive the bus
- Prepare a meal
- Serve in the café
- Prepare craft activities
These areas are pastoral, and don’t require teaching or ‘up front’ presentation. These are weekly, one service commitments. Pastoral care team have 3 goals:
- Champion kids – make them feel loved, safe and significant
- Connect kids to kids – give them a sense of belonging
- Help disciple kids
- Jellybeans team (1 – 2 year olds)
- Starburst team (3 – 4 year olds)
- Night Owls team (1 – 4 year olds, PM service)
- Kids’ Connect group leader (Kinder – year 6 @ school both AM and PM service options)
These areas are creative and teaching. These are weekly, one service commitments. These team members have one goal:
Create a service that connects kids to Jesus with fun and creativity
- INK Music team – musicians and singers
- INK Production team – sound and visuals
- Jellybeans (1 – 2 years) Child Care Leader
- Starburst (3 – 5 years) creative teaching
- Skittles / Bullseyes / Blast platform team (K – 6 at School) – games, teaching, hosting
These areas are either church or school based. They may be weekly during school terms, or event based
- School self esteem groups
- Kids Church Fun Days
- Easter Family Fun Day
Can I just observe first?
Am I signing up for life?
NO – all commitments are negotiable and can be changed
- What else do I need?
All INK team need to have a Working With Children Check, complete an application and Safer Church training